LAST MODIFIED: October 1, 2017
TagStation, LLC and the entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with TagStation, LLC (collectively, “Company,” “We,” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including through TagStation Services (which are covered by the terms of the TagStation Services Agreement), the NextRadio App, on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Children Under the Age of 13
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, username and password, phone number, and date of birth (“personal information”).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by registering for our Website, including through any social media platform through which you register. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or such information that is designated as public information through any social media platform through which you register for our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, fill out a survey, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Any other information that you permit a social media platform to share with our Website.
To the extent permitted by the Website, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies/, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Understand which parts of the Website to optimize based on user traffic.
- Provide targeted advertising or relevant content.
- Provide only news and information relevant to usage data.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt out by (i) modifying your registered user information on the Website by logging in, editing your profile preferences and following the directions to opt out, or (ii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you may opt out by modifying your registered user information on the Website by loggin in, editing your profile preferences and following the directions to opt out. You may also unsubscribe by using the link in the email message you received.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you may opt out by modifying your registered user information on the Website by loggin in, editing your profile preferences and following the directions to opt out.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- Geographic Location. If you do not want us to collect information regarding your geographic location, you can disable geographic location tracking by adjusting your device’s settings or by declining such tracking when prompted. Note that some services may no longer work as a result of disabling location tracking.
- Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice. You may opt out of behavioral advertising delivered by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) through the DAA Consumer Choice Page located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may send us an e-mail at Marketing@TagStation.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Marketing@TagStation.com. We do not respond to Do Not Track browser signals.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by TagStation, LLC, One EMMIS Plaza, 40 Monument Circle, Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to:
One EMMIS Plaza
40 Monument Circle, Suite 700
Indianapolis, IN 46204
or via email to Marketing@TagStation.com.